Thursday, January 28, 2010

Traffic Police.........................

Yesterday i received sms from ICAI-Institute regrading General management and communication skills (GMCS) limited seats early to join.
Since i already lost an opportunity of not submitting my form in time.So,decided to join this time at any cost. So i was in hurry,just near to shanipar signal (Pune) ,signal was green just before i cross the line when i cross the line signal becomes stoped i mean no signal at all neither red or yelow or green.So,i crossed the line.............pischal has been heard and i seen he was showing hand towards me and saying take side your vehicle ..........another fellow came and said it is battery operated let it be...go him...i thought now i have to pay Rs:-100/- as fine.
Thent the first fellow started saying "You need not have to see any signal or what or they not meant for you,you have crossed after red signal." i thought myself that he didn't get anything from me that is why he is angry on me..............
I said no sir,there was no signal at all.......i thought there was yellow siganl so , i crossed.."
His reply was very interesting "खोट प्रचार करो नका नाहीतर एक दिवस अड्चानित येणार आहात "........ i was stunned for a while and started thinking on it..... he is right and i went to my work...

No comments:

Post a Comment