Thursday, January 28, 2010

To ...................with love

In life we used to meet so many peoples with different intentions,purpose,work,in some case cases we meet some people to whom we never thought of meeting,talking etc...some case accidentally.
In my life to i met with so many peoples,in that few i cannot forget.........in between i got good friends ,enemies too........
But one friend that i cannot forget and take her name here anywhere else how became friends it is immaterial but later on how it is grown is very important.....
After few days i was fallen love with her.I don't know how it was happened.Nobody can believe this.... But thing is that i never said to anybody about this even to her....still as on date i have not said......most important is that she too don't love me.....
when i think about this..."प्यार में ऐसा नाही की मैंने प्यार किया हैं थो ,व्हो भी मुजसे प्यार करे ।"
Love is blind i know this but it happens only once again it cannot happen i know very well about this..even if you tried to forget it cannot...
I will tell you something about how i tried to forget her and it grown....
I went to Chennai on 4th November 2004,for Intensified Coaching Classes for my CA-Professional education course II (Inter). i reached chennai railway station on 5th Nov-2004 at 2.00 pm and called one fellow known as Shankar.I will tell you about this person.He is the person who is the brother of the owner of "Hanuman Dosawala" in Inchalkarnji (Maharastra).
My papa was the friend of this dosawala......papa told about me.And he said i will make arrangement for your son for few days ....i mean stay only.And he gave me his brothers number told me to call him when you reach there.....
Since i am first time went there,i don't know anything about this city.
As soon as i reached there i called Mr.Shankar...........really i was shocked about what he said.... "I don't know who are you,i will make any arrangement for you." I was upset for a while,one rikshawala came and asked where to go i shown him the address of the institute he took me there.
after i reached there went to our department and said about my problem they told me about some address .............

No comments:

Post a Comment