Wednesday, June 9, 2010

confirmation

Today and yesterday are very good days for me.Since yesterday i received Reebok shoes ,which i won in the month of January,and today i got final confirmation from MBA college where i decided to go Teaching as an visiting faculty for Accountancy and Finance without demo lecture they told me subjects that i have to teach,initially they told will have demo lecture then we will decide about the final selection,today i got confirmation letter it is very good sign to move forward to me.
Importantly i got two positive signals despite some negative circumstances which i am feeling but still i have overcome from these.........
It's giving me some different life to leave and every moment i will enjoy and i will make every student of this student capable to face the challenges and opportunity that will emerge in the forthcoming days.
I am sure that my student will not face any difficulty whatever come in their way......
today i feel myself secure to some extent.whenever i use to call my friends i feel very guilty about myself but when i think about then feel myself very proud to be part of Miracle5,even though i have lost my three valuable years that cannot be repeal,but still i am confident that whatever other can do i can much better than others.And i will show that i am not the culprit or did nothing wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment